Whether you are a single unit operator, an emerging concept with an aggressive growth plan, or a national restaurateur, quick-service or fine dining, poor real estate decisions are costly and detrimental to your success. NAI Capital has state-of-the-art technology tools necessary to meet your business objectives.
We offer a group of seasoned professionals with extensive market and industry knowledge along with cutting edge demographic and mapping tools. Some of our resources include competition maps, along with demographic information and consumer expenditure reports. We can tailor these services to meet your specific requirements.
Restaurant Representation Process Summary
- Strategic planning to meet your short-term or long-term goals including
- Ideal demographic, market, and site selection analysis
- Trade area competition and trend analysis
- Creating a custom flier to aggressively market your concept to developers and brokerage community
- Presenting information about your restaurant and the value your tenancy will bring to a property
- Offer negotiations
- Assistance with local governmental agencies
Our multi-unit clients (franchises and chains) enjoy NAI’s exclusive REALTrac Online system which makes tracking the progress of each unit easy and organized. The client can log into their REALTrac Online account to see the latest status of a pending deal, access documents (such as offers and counteroffers, site plans, lease comments, pictures of the site, etc.) and view comments or notes written by the broker. For example, there are 10 different NAI Capital brokers on your team in 10 different markets finding you sites. Tracking the progress of each deal in each market can get confusing. With REALTrac Online, you can log on and read up-to-date status reports written by the broker in each of the 10 markets under consideration (i.e. mm/dd/yyyy 0:00a.m.- Offer was accepted today. Landlord is drafting Leases which will be posted and available for you to download from Real Track by Tuesday morning).